Financial Performance Management
Financial Performance Management (FPM) solutions provide the ability for companies to easily develop plans, forecasts, and consolidate results in a timely manner.
Top performing organisations are analytics-driven and FPM is a key tool in delivering success. In today's challenging economic environment it is vital organisations have a connected FPM process providing the ability for enterprises to:
- Develop initial plans
- Continuously re-forecast
- Consolidate results
These solutions are critical components of a complete Performance Management initiative with smarter planning, analysis & forecasting allowing the on-going analysis against corporate objectives, as well as a fast and flexible "what if scenario modelling" providing a dynamic approach to decision making across the enterprise.
SKS has a number of applications that can be tailored to meet the requirements of any size of organisation. When implemented correctly, FPM will enable the organization to:
- Adjust enterprise resources
- Manage profits and service levels
- Reduce labour costs
- Help the organization achieve high return on investment
Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning
- Empower your stakeholders or budget holders allowing them direct access to the budgeting
- Forecasting and planning process on a single platform with one version data, removing the reliance from IT.
Drill through & drill
- Interrogate data anywhere
- Navigate data from the highest level of aggregation to the lowest level of detail to simulate the impact of future events and to determine the necessary actions to achieve a previously set objectives and what-if scenarios.
- Ad hoc queries, to allow users to build personalized data analysis in a self-sufficient way.
Solutions for integrated planning, forecasting and consolidating financial reporting.